Friday, October 23, 2009

King's Wharf Condos

The King's Wharf model suite is now open! This is a very exciting project especially for me as I live just a few minutes walk away. It will also have a huge positive impact for Dartmouth. Please click on the thumbnail on the left to visit their site.

I was able to get in the other day for a sneak peak. Here is a short video of the Model Suite posted with King's Wharf permission:





Please call me now for more information, Mike @ 902.209.6745, and I would be happy to introduce you to the King's Wharf Condos and show you their model suite. Whether you are looking for a Condo to move into, or if you are looking to purchase a few units as an investment, Nova Scotia has never seen such a Real Estate Project!

Mike Smith, REALTOR® 902.209.6745 Family First Realty Halifax, Nova Scotia




mike@iListinHD.com




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

mike@iListinHD.com